Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Crafts.....

We had a few cold days last month so in order to keep Nate entertained indoors, we did crafts! Normally our crafts are disasters; however, these actually turned out great! Woohoo, I think we are finally get the hang of it (not really, they were just easier crafts)!


Our frog puppet. Nate cut out, glued and painted all on his own! Great job Nate :)

I found these great mosaics at Hobby Lobby. They are little felt squares that you adhere by number. Nate did an awesome job!






Our last project was a lava lamp sans the lamp. I found this craft in parenting magazine. We used alka seltzer to make the bubbles. Nate LOVED making this and playing with it! Unfortunately, it met with a quick demise. While transferring it from the fireplace the lid shattered. Let me tell you, cleaning up a jar of vegetable oil out of the carpet is not fun! Poor Sean got stuck with the job because I was at Joni's helping with Maddie. Nate and I have decided to make another soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment