Friday, July 10, 2009

A Pigment Of Your Imagination

As many of you know from previous posts, I do not have one creative bone in my body! God knows I try but for some reason, my portion of Nate's craft projects never turn out. We have tried homemade bath crayons, molding clay animals, etc. and the result is never pretty! Last Tuesday, Nate and I met a few of our friends at a fabulous store called A Pigment Of Your Imagination. The establishment offers a wide variety of ALREADY COMPLETED pottery pieces that you can paint. After browsing for a very long time, Nate chose a small jar for Ella's snacks. Here are some pictures of our adventure.............


Mom and Nate

Nate and his best friend Winston picking their colors.

Nate fake smiling for the camera. He was getting a little tired of saying cheese!

Nate developing his artistic talents. I am praying he does not take after me!

*** I am picking up his jar tomorrow (they have to bake it for a few days). I will post a picture of his masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment