Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Curious George Live in OKC

I know, I know, I am so behind on blogging. What can I say, it's the holidays!

About a month ago, we took little man to a live show of Curious George (his favorite cartoon). I splurged and bought us floor seats thinking that the actors would come down from the stage and interact with the kids ( okay, in my defense all the shows we have been to they had done this). This so did not happen. All we got for the extra $5.00 per ticket were peoples heads in our way. After intermission we hijacked a few seats up in the stands and really enjoyed the rest of the show! Nate had a fabulous time! We stuffed our faces with popcorn and cotton candy and enjoyed every second of it! Nate's daily mantra has been " Mom, I can't stop thinking about the Curious George show. I need to see it again"!





No comments:

Post a Comment