Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oklahoma City Zoo

Last Thursday I had to go to the city to pick up my best friend Bonnie. The original plan was for Sean to keep Nate at home and we were going to hang out in the city and gamble the night away. Sean got called in for overtime and extra money for the holiday's always wins. I loaded Nate up and decided to head out a little early so we could stop by the OKC Zoo. We had a blast. It was by far the best Zoo visit we have ever had. The animals were a riot! One of the lions stalked Nate (thankfully behind the glass) and one of the monkeys kept waving to us! It was awesome!!! After the zoo we stopped by Barnes and Noble ( my favorite store) and picked up a few new workbooks. Nate was excited to get new maze books.


The lion followed Nate all over the glass! I think he was hungry.

Nate picked out this mask and proceeded to roar at everyone! The patrons at Barnes and Noble were not impressed.

Every time we go to the zoo we take a picture of Nate on this statue. When we got close to it he ran up, sat down and said "Mom, take my picture"!

1 comment: