Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Every holiday, Nate and I struggle with what to make dad! We try to do crafts that are relatively easy (otherwise they DO NOT turn out) and useful. This year for Fathers Day, I racked my brain for weeks trying to come up with something, anything for Nate and I to make. Of course I finally decided on a project yesterday! Nate and I made Daddy Bingo cards. Nate drew all the lines and mommy wrote down the letters and numbers. Nate was a huge help calling the numbers out for me. We are very excited about this new game! It will be fun to play and will help Nate recognize his numbers!

Each of us have a card to play with!

Nate's card to dad! My little man is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 3-and-a-half!


Happy Fathers Day Sean! You are an amazing husband and father. Nate & I are so blessed to have you in our lives and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment