Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dallas Trip Part 1 - The Circus


On Sunday Sean, Nate and I headed out on our 3 day fun filled vacation to Dallas. Our first stop was in Wichita Falls, Texas to see the Greatest Show on Earth! Since Nate has a problem with loud noises, we were a not quite sure how it was going to go. The night before, I went to Walmart and invested in a $2.00 pack of earplugs. These little suckers are my new best friend! Nate did amazing. He wore the earplugs and a hat (I think it's more of a security blanket for him) and had no problems. Here are some highlights of our time at the circus............

Nate and his earplugs.

Nate's favorite part was the elephants. We had amazing center floor seats (we were in the 2nd row)! When the elephants came out Sean and I were thinking about that episode of When Animals Attack featuring elephants! We were way too close!

Sean and I loved the tigers (so glad they put up the net)! Nate was not too impressed.

Nate was in hog heaven with his loot of junk food!

What a great family outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment