Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frantic Friday!


Friday morning started very early for Nate and I. The Connect the Tots March of Dimes garage sale was being held on Saturday morning, and we had a lot of baking to get done! Nate was such a great helper. After our second round of brownies, Nate was done cooking. Since it was too cold outside for him to play, I decided to let him get crafty on the kitchen floor. We grabbed beans, flour, any green spice that was available in the cupboard and water.


Nate layering the beans

Adding the flour

Stomping it down to make sure he had even coating

Immediately after this picture, Nate jumped up and proclaimed " I have to wash my hands"!

Adding spices

The finished product. When I asked him what it was, he stated "I don't know, but I don't think I want to eat it".

No comments:

Post a Comment