Monday, April 13, 2009

Nate's first soccer game!

Saturday was Nate's first soccer game (he was sick for the first actual game). He was so excited. Our cheering section was out of control. Sean and I were there as well as Sean's brother, my sister and her husband, my mom, dad and my dad's two sisters. Nate was so excited everyone came to cheer him on.

Kids aged three to five years old playing soccer is an absolute riot! At one point, Nate got the ball but started kicking it towards his team’s goal. It was hilarious. During the game he kept running back to Sean and I complaining that his legs were too tired to play. At one point, he just gave up and laid down on the court floor (while the game was in progress)!



Here are some more pictures of the game. I will upload video soon.



Getting ready to begin



Hi-fives after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment