Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Evening with Bella, Edward and a few Crazy Friends!

Yes, I admit it, I am a Twilight fanatic. I have read all four books three times and saw the movie three times in the theater! This weekend was the release of the home video, so Joni (my sister) being Joni, threw a Twilight party! It was hilarious. As I walked up to her front door, this was waiting for me..........



Obviously, Joni is a bigger fan as evidenced by her Twilight shirt! She decorated her entire house in Twilight paraphernalia and hung white Christmas lights all over her living room!



I think she bought a calendar and ripped out the pictures to hang on her walls. We even had a vampire in the bathroom watching us tinkle!

The party was awesome. Thanks Clarise, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment