Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Soccer Season Has Begun!

Friday was Nate's first soccer practice. Wow, my little man is getting so big! I can't believe he is already playing a sport. Where in the world did all the time go! Before I know it, I am going to be sending him off to Kindergarten (that will be the day I begin drinking heavily)!

I woke Nate up early from his nap so he could play with his friends at the park. I will never do that again on a soccer day. 30 minutes into the practice he was done, absolutely exhausted! His coach has the patience of a saint. I do not know how she did it, but she managed to corral about 12 three to four year old children. They started practice by stretching.........



Then they ran around the "field"..........



Next came kicking the ball. Nate did pretty good on this but he kept wanting to hold the ball and reposition it to his liking. This woman has her work cut out for her!



He was so darn cute kicking the ball back and forth between the other players.



My favorite moment of the evening was when Nate broke out in dance with his "fancy hands"! This picture does not do the hands justice! Yes, Nate is very in touch with his sensitive side and that is fine by me! Nathan, mommy loves you so much and will be in the front row cheering you on when you are on Broadway!

No comments:

Post a Comment