Monday, May 25, 2009

An Evening with Nanny!


On Saturday, my mom kept Nate overnight! It was his first overnight stay with her and he did fabulous. They played board games, ate tons of junk food, played in the sprinklers and at 8:00 pm (his normal bedtime) went to his favorite place--Laugh out Loud. He was having so much fun that he didn't want to come home on Sunday! My mom, being the amazing woman that she is, suggested he hang out with her Sunday afternoon. They stopped by our house to grab some stuff and upon walking in the door Nate pronounced "I'm not home, I'm just here to get tables with nanny then I am going to her house"!

Sean and I had a wonderful 24 hours kid free. Thank you mom! You are the absolute best Nanny in the world and Nate and I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment