Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Sharks Vs The Alligators!

On Saturday morning, Nate's soccer team (the Sharks) played against his friend Aubree's team (the Alligators). What a riot! Nate had me in stitches. Aubree did so well chasing after the ball and Nate did a fantastic time chasing after Aubree!

Aubree is the young lady in front of Nate.

Surprise, Aubree and Nate conversing on the court.

He did manage to get close to the ball a couple of times (or at least attempt to).

Trading game play secrets during half-time.

I really need to cut down on the number of pictures I take. Nate is now in the habit of looking at me during the game so I can get a head shot of him LOL!

Diana and her daughter Aubree

Our friend Rikki and her daughter Charli came out to watch the event. Thanks for coming out and rooting for The Sharks, oops I mean the Sharks and the Alligators LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment