Friday, May 15, 2009

The Lingering Virus


Nate and I are still quarantined! This morning I decided to call the doctor. Nate is doing much better although he still has a runny nose and a cough. I on the other hand am getting worse! Poor Sean is now showing the beginning signs of the virus as well. Nate has had way to much television viewing this week! Oh well, this too shall pass.

Nate heard me call the doctor and make an appointment to be seen. The next thing I know, he is running out of the room. I am thinking, what in Pete's sake is this kid doing. He ran back into the living room with his Mickey Mouse doctor bag! He proceeded to take my temperature, do a reflex text, give me a shot and take my blood pressure! It was absolutely precious! At the end of his exam he stated "Mom, I'm a good doctor! Now you don't have to go to the other doctor"!








***UPDATE*** We just got back from the doctors. It started as a virus but mine has now moved into a sinus infection. YAHOO medication!

No comments:

Post a Comment